Friday, January 5, 2018

Just Checking In...

    Beautiful day here in the Coachella Valley! The temperature just about hit 80 degrees with blue skies.
    Not much to write about. I've been a little under the weather - some sort of intestinal bug, and have been lying low. I had a low grade fever last night and didn't get much sleep. I made a trip to Ralph's supermarket a couple hours ago to get some light, easily digestible things to eat but haven't eaten much today.
    Even though I wasn't feeling tip-top yesterday I managed to get a few things done around the coach. I went to Home Depot and got a two tiered wire basket thing to install under the sink to better organize our cleaning supplies. I also got another strip of LED lights to put under another section of counter top but it turned out to be a bust. The channel under that section wasn't wide enough to accept the lighting strip.
    I was feeling a little better this morning so I got out a bucket and Murphy's Oil Soap and washed all the woodwork in the coach - there's a lot of woodwork. I also did a couple loads of laundry and cleaned the bathrooms.
    In other important news, my neighbor to the left pulled out today so I now have an unobstructed view of the RV park office and the mountains beyond. The sites here at Indian Wells are pretty close together, so even though my neighbors were very nice people, I was kinda glad to see them go.
    Travis and I went for some nice walks today and played with tennis balls at the dog park.
     I just looked out the window and the sun has just set. Here's the view I described above...



    Suzanne's flight out of JFK has been delayed for a couple of hours. She's been sitting on the plane all that time (she's in a great mood) and just called to let me know they're about to take off. I'll have to check status a little later. Looks like I'll be picking her up at PSP around 11pm.
    We're leaving for Napa tomorrow morning, probably going about halfway - and the other half Sunday. Maybe we'll make it a three day trip...we'll see.
    That's about it for now. Things will get more exciting once we start  moving again.

Thanks for checking out the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment